Major lines of investigation:
- Developing rehabilitation methods for neurological patients with using reflexology, laser puncture therapy and electropuncture.
- New approaches to diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of vascular and inflammatory diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Complex treatment of the sequels of craniocerebral injuries.
- Improving the diagnostic techniques: electroneuromyography, electroencephalography, dopplerography.
- Developing traditional methods of eastern medicine and with using laser puncture therapy and electropuncture.